Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dark and Dangerous Zine

Here are a few photos of the latest zine I've done for a swap. The theme of this swap was Dark and Dangerous, so I did mine about the organization International Justice Mission. They go into the literal dark and dangerous places in the world, working to free victims of slavery, oppression and injustice, and bring justice to the perpetrators. Just an amazing organization. The president and founder of IJM, Gary Haugen, says 'I no longer ask where is God in places like this, I ask, where are God's people?'

This zine is very interactive. Probably too much. There are 5 ATC's, a foldout book, a fold out envelope with text on it, and goodies inside, lots of yarn and other goodies paperclipped and tied to it......a lot of fun to look at and take apart. This one is my favorite zine, even more so than the Meaning Affirmed I just finished. Probably because of the subject of this one.












Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?