Saturday, July 09, 2005

cleaning and organizing

Ever have a mess that gets so bad it annoys you???? My scrapbooking/art room has gotten that way. When it's to the point where I can't even work on my desk without knocking a bucket of 500 silk flowers off my desk, over the ledge and down onto my kitchen floor.........then it's time to clean and organize. (Those flowers were a pain to clean up, btw) Part of my problem is I need to see all of my stuff to be inspired and to know how I want to use it.....so everything ends up being dragged out. I still have to organize the stuff on my desk so I can see it all better. But here, for your enjoyment is my awfully messy art area:














And finally, 50 minutes later....


This is my desk area that I still have to clean off and organize:


Comments:
Yeah, it's messy, but it looks like you have a lot of fun there, too! :)
 
This is great! Thanks for sharing and giving me hope!
 
Sally, I'm scared to post pics of mine, LOL! Some things are better left to the imagination.... {wink}
Let's just say I'm still re-organizing my studio.

Cathy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?