Thursday, February 03, 2005

Random stuff

So I haven't posted in a while. Being sick sucks....kids were sick, I was sick. Yay, we're all better. I'm in a goofy mood tonight, so here's a bunch of random thoughts LOL.

I'm glad I'm a mommy. Heard a great speaker this morning talking about motherhood - Dee Brestin is her name. I guess she's written books and stuff too - never read them tho. If you're looking for a book by a funny lady, Julie Ann Barnhill is a good one to read. Have been having an interesting time on a message board talking about parenting and kids throwing tantrums. Hey all you out there who don't have kids - don't ever, under any circumstances, give parenting advice to a parent. Thanks :)

I'm excited - some friends of ours have a timeshare, and someone backed out of a week, so they offered it to us, so we get to go to Florida for a week in March, practically free. So me, being the travel-lover I am - have already started looking up ideas to visit. I'm in vacation heaven LOL.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?