Friday, February 04, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite

This movie deserves a freaking post. Gosh! Napoleon Dynamite. Awesome movie. The more times you watch it, the funnier it gets. There is a loose plot, but it's mostly different sketches. Modern day kid (weird kid with wierd family) who live as if it were 1980. Moon boots and all. This site has an awesome soundboard and you can hear tons of clips from the movie - that's what I'm talking about!

CollegeHumor.com - Napoleon Dynamite soundboard

I watched this movie the first time, thought it was ok, not as funny as I'd heard it was. Then I watched it a second time. Then with the commentary. Then the deleted scenes. Then the deleted scenes with commentary.
Then I watched it again.
And one more time.
and then I had to take it back to the video store.

Awesome quotes. Hilarious....It makes me hungry for a dang Quesadilla. (Kay-suh-dill-uh for those who haven't seen the movie) Very clean movie - no sex or swearing or violence (unless you count the grapefrut thrown at the van, or the chunk of meat thrown at Napoleons head LOL)

Go rent the movie. Watch it 3 times before you form an opinion on the movie. Chances are, if you like comedy, grew up in the 80's in a small town, you will learn to like this movie and love it's characters.

Peace out




Pedro, Napoleon, Deb

Kip

Pedro for President

Uncle Rico


Comments:
Gosh! I loved this movie. I had to watch it about three times too to really apprecitate it though. Laughed my butt off every time he said "gosh!". My husband and I are constantly quoting things from this movie. "Did you pee the bed last night Napoleon?"
"No Don, did you poo the bed?" That had to be the funniest line ever. Okay there were lots of funny ones in the movie. Those boots killed me. I kept waiting for him to change out of them, but he never did. He even wore them to do his special dance. Love it!
I also love your site here. Glad I found you.
 
I love napolean dynamite funniest movies ever!!! watched t with my 2 besties and we were almost in tears at how funny it was!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?