Thursday, January 06, 2005

first entry

Oh dear - what have I done?? I've jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. I'm feeling very intimidated right about now. I tend to be a very private person and the thought of putting my thoughts down for all to see is a little scary. But I know it's good for me to break out of my shell, so voila. Here I am.

It has finally settled down here at home. My dh is off playing Risk with some friends, I've tucked my tired tot (say that 10 times fast LOL) Aiden into bed, and Alysa is playing in her room. She didn't want to play alone 'I need somebody, mom' so she went and found our cat, Charcoal and he is laying on her floor watching her play. So cute. She took a bath tonight and Dh divided her hair in half and braided each half, and she has cute striped pj's on and she looks so adorable. And I am sitting here, drinking my tea and chilling out on the computer. The only thing that would make this night more perfect and relaxing is if ER was on LOL.

Comments:
How many people do you think will actually read your thoughts? I have your Blog bookmarked.
 
I think it is great to right down your thoughts.
 
Hi Sally.

It's Virginia. I like your site. See it's not soo scary is it??????????


See ya
 
Hey Sally - its me, lu! Are you telling me that ER is not on tonight!?! Oh well, I haven't watched it in a while. I really can't believe I haven't because I have been a faithful viewer since the first season. I guess it reall isn't holding my interest these days. Oh well!

Enough about me - I am proud of you and I know that I am not brave enough to have my own blog - but I'll come check yours out and post a comment now and then! Enjoy your evening!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?