Thursday, January 13, 2005

An Earl Grey kind of day

It has been raining all day and all last night and was quite hard at times. It even dared to thunder and lightening yesterday, and for MI in January, that is very unusual. I went out for dessert last night and didn't even have to wear a coat. It was 50 this morning, and as the rain continued, the temperatures fell. I went outside to experiment with taking pictures in the rain, and as I was out there the rain started turning to snow. And now it is snowing hard outside. I'm somewhat pleased with the snow, but am very well aware that the temperatures are supposed to be in the teens for the next few days. Brrrrr. So I have decided this is a good day to break out one of my last remaining bags of Earl Grey tea. I'm going to go curl up with a few scrapbooking magazines and organize some sketches while enjoying my hot cup of brew, and then go upstairs to work on my scrapbooking layouts. All the while, playing my rainy day (or snowy day, as the case may be) music - Jazz for a Rainy Day, Rod Stewart -Great American Songbook, and Phil Keaggy Acoustic Sketches.




a raindrop falling................ raining hard

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?